Sunday 15 February 2015

Frustration with Google


Google is doing my head in! If it isnt bad enough that First Scotrail's free WiFi is so 'free' it's running wild in a field rather than letting me log-in on the train. When I can get WiFi, Google decides to get snotty so I can't publish or respond to comments unless the moon is at the apogee of it's 3rd quarter.....

Brian English who is a fan of the blog and all things 1970's British - GEEZERS, Life on Mars etc left a message asking which product codes related to the RH Models figures I had used in the Fighting Patrol action from Feb 2013. I thought some of you who follow the blog might also be interested so here are the codes:

1960s/70s/80s British Army
FALK1a;10 INFANTRY WITH SLR RIFLE IN BERET
FALK2a; 2 FIGURES WITH BREN LMG IN BERET
FALK4a; 2 FIGURES MOVING WITH GPMG IN BERET
FALKSMGa;2 FIGS WITH STIRLING SMG IN BERET

Uk Urban Meltdown;
UrbUKsqu; 11 figures, 10 with SLR and 1 with Bren
UrbUKsup; 5 support figs, 3 SMG and 2 GPMG


Cheers
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment